Are you passionate about travel?
Breathe the passion and excitement that comes with uncovering the most extraordinary destinations our planet offers. Adventure World is committed to inspiring travellers with holidays of a lifetime. With over 35 years travel experience, and 130 experts Adventure World Travel specialises in tailor-made extraordinary experiences to some of the world's most unique destinations.
We pride ourselves on our extensive first-hand knowledge, and personal service to craft your perfect holiday to over 91 countries. Our people are passionate about what they do. We provide a high level of specialised and expert knowledge and service to our retail customers. If you have travelled extensively, have a background in Customer Service or the travel industry and would love to spend your day talking about our exciting destinations and customising exotic holidays for customers, then we want to talk to you.
Destination Specialist Reservations Sales Agents
North America & Latin America/Africa teams
As an Adventure World Destination Specialist you will be an integral part of the sales team, responsible for effectively selling Adventure World product whilst building relationships with travel agents and working effectively within the team. You will be required to convert sales leads from all channels (including phone & email) into bookings, as well as proactively generating leads and managing repeat business in order to achieve the company’s growth targets.
- Quoting and converting sales leads into bookings
- Develop a follow up strategy to keep track of quotes for yourself and your team at each stage of the booking.
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual sales targets
- Maximise sales opportunities by upselling & cross-selling associated products, such as Air & Insurance
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive product information in order to deliver and generate sales
- Report & track sales through Adventure World reporting systems
- Stay abreast of competitor activity and other relevant information
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Act as an Adventure World brand ambassador by consistently delivering customer dialogue that personifies the brand values
- All other duties as reasonably directed by management
- In the attempt to retain business, promote or cross sell The Travel Corporation Brand options in circumstances where the requested product or service (i.e. brand) does not or cannot accommodate the customers’ needs
It is essential the successful applicant will have a passion for the destinations, proven skills within a sales environment along with the ability to leverage previous customer service experience. Knowledge of the travel industry and Calypso systems knowledge is an advantageous along with destination knowledge, whereas the ability to convert sales is essential.
Applications, including a current resume should be sent no later Friday, 14 August 2015 to:
The Travel Corporation
Group Sales Executive
As a Group Sales Executive, you'll thrive on crafting itineraries for large group travel bookings, whilst delivering exceptionally high levels of service to our customers.
You'll receive enquiries from our travel agency partners, enabling you to leverage your creative flair as you research and develop itineraries from scratch. Your sales and communication skills will be put to full use, as you liaise with suppliers, build relationships and generate quotes, to ultimately create unique travel experiences that meet and exceed our customer's expectations.
Bring your demonstrated customer service and problem solving skills, along with your passion for the travel industry. Strong attention to detail, organisational and time management skills will ensure your success within the role. You'll receive full training and join a supportive and collaborative team at Adventure World.
This is the perfect role to release your creativity and work with a global travel company, apply now!
Applications, including a current resume should be sent to:
The Travel Corporation