Our top picks:
1. Temples of Angkor - Encounter the mother of all temples, the world’s largest religious building - the one and only Angkor Wat.
2. Battambang - Discover architectural clues from eras long forgotten, cycle to nearby hilltop temples, and experience the ‘norry’, Cambodia’s homemade train.
3. Sihanoukville - Bask on the brilliant beaches, scuba dive in uncharted waters, drink in the nightlife and hike in Ream National Park.
4. Kampot - Slow down and relax in this French-accented riverside town, in the shadow of Bokor.
5. Peam Krasaop Wildlife Sanctuary - Discover Koh Kong province’s magnificent saltwater mangrove forests.