PEACE OF MIND
Antarctica & Arctic
Set sail and explore this exquisite Pacific coastline where the Jungle meets the sea.
Destinations > Costa Rica & Panama > Star Clippers Sailing: Costa Rica & Nicaragua
Save up to 30% on your cruise fare +
EUR100pp onboard cruise credit +
Choose your exclusive bonus add on!*
30 Apr 2022
10 Dec 2022 to 04 Mar 2023
7 nights accommodation in a category six cabin, port charges, gratuities, all meals, shipboard entertainment and watersports programme (excluding scuba)
*Price is per person based on twin share. Please speak to our team or view our terms and conditions for more information
10 Dec ‘22;
07 Jan, 21 Jan, 04 Feb, 18 Feb, 04 Mar ‘23
Uncover this natural paradise with diverse marine life and unique wildlife in the emerald national parks along this breathtaking coastline. From world class surfing beaches to peaceful fishing villages, the beauty of this stunning Pacific coastline will amaze you.
Back to Costa Rica & Panama Tours
The relaxed and casual atmosphere, delectable cuisine and comfortably appointed accommodations on board Star Clipper.
Visit San Juan del Sur, Nicaraguas beach party destination, located nearby world class surf beaches, turtle nesting grounds and peaceful fishing villages
Swim in the crystal clear waters of Isla Tortugas or relax on the white sandy beaches.
View All Days
Puerto Caldera is the cruise port that is the major gateway to Costa Rica's Pacific Coast. Of the many excursions on offer here, a trip to the Arenal Volcano is not to be missed. (D)
The small busy town of Quepos serves as the gateway to the Manuel Antonio National Park. Although the rapid rise in ecotourism has meant that Quepos has been descended upon it, has largely retained it's authentic feel.There is a good restaurant scene, the streets are easy to navigate and the locals are friendly. (B)(L)(D)
Each Star Clippers ship offers a traditional and elegant way to see the world. Feel the wind fill the sails and gently carry you from one gorgeous destination to the next. During your time on board, you can choose to relax on a sun lounger or cool off in one of the pools on the top deck, while more adventurous passengers may enjoy the opportunity to climb the rigging or even have a go at steering the ship. Alternatively, you can wander the interior areas of the ship and discover relaxing lounges, a revitalising spa (Royal Clipper only) and a peaceful library.(B)(L)(D)
San Juan del Sur is Nicaragua's beach party destination. It's own beach is pretty enough but venture just north or south and you will discover world class surfing beaches that host many international surfing competitions. In addition you can explore peaceful fishing villages and discover sea-turtle nesting grounds. The Mirador del Cristo de la Misericordia sits on one of the highest points on the bay and is one of the tallest Jesus statues in the world. (B)(L)(D)
Playa Nacascolo is located on Costa Rica's Pacific coast on the east side of the Papagayo Peninsula. The golden sandy beach is surrounded by headlands covered in vegetation that stay lush for most of the year allowing you to spot coatis and monkeys. It has been described as one of Costa Rica's prettiest beaches and as it's protected nythe Bahia Culebra headlands, the water is usually calm for swimming. (B)(L)(D)
This area consists of the three seaside villages of Flamingo, Surf side and Potrero. It has an ideal beach with calm waters for a relaxing swim or a long stroll along this exquisite Pacific coastline. (B)(L)(D)
Isla Tortuga is widely regarded as the most beautiful island in Costa Rica. With giant coconut palms framing powder soft whitte sand beaches that are lapped by crystal clear turquoise waters, this really is a tropical paradise. You can also play beach volleyball, rent a kayak, swim, or even get a ride of a glass-bottom boat. However if you are feeling adventuous you can ride the zip line as part of a canopy tour. (B)(L)(D)
Puerto Caldera is the cruise port that is the major gateway to Costa Rica's Pacific Coast. Of the many excursions on offer here, a trip to the Arenal Volcano is not to be missed. (B)
BONUS OFFER: Choose one pre or post cruise package
San Jose City Stay - Free!
• Two night 4* star hotel stay with breakfast
• Private arrival transfer
• Shared San Jose City Tour
• Return shared transfers San Jose/ Tortuguero
• 2 nights accommodation at Laguna Lodge with all meals
• Scheduled lodge activities
• National Park entrance fee
ARENAL VOLCANO - Supplement NZ$259pp
• Shared transfer San Jose to Arenal
• 1 night accommodation at Volcano Lodge with breakfast
• Arenal Volcano Tour
• Entrance to hot springs & dinner
• Private transfer Arenal - Caldera Pier
*Reverse itinerary available
View the Terms & Conditions
* TERMS AND CONDITIONS: From prices are per person (pp) twin share in AUD based on lead in season, Category 6 inside cabin aboard Star Clipper when booked by 30 Apr 2022 and are inclusive of cruise, onboard meals, port charges, gratuities and applicable discounts. Valid for new bookings only. Valid for sale until sold out. Single traveller prices available. All care is taken to promote correct pricing at time of printing, but is dependent upon availability and will be confirmed at time of reservation. Airfares not included unless specified. Offers are subject to availability and can change without notification due to fluctuations in charges and currency. Credit card surcharges apply. ^FREE Onboard Credit valid for first two adults in cabin only (not valid for 3rd person, child or guaranteed single rates) for shipboard bar, restaurant & Sloop Shop purchases. Bonus package inclusions are subject to availability at time of booking, based on lead-in room type (upgrade room types available on request at additional cost), and packages cannot be combined.
For full terms and conditions please view adventureworld.co.nz/terms-and-conditions.
Unique stays in Swedish Lapland
June 21, 2021
The Ocean’s Power to Help
June 08, 2021
Get to Know Olo
March 06, 2021