COVID-19 advice - 1 april, 2020
To our Adventure World Travellers,
Your wellbeing has and will continue to be our absolute priority as the COVID-19 situation and government travel advisories/restrictions continue to evolve. As the Australian and state governments have now implemented a ban on international and non-essential domestic travel, we have updated our COVID-19 policy.
110% TRAVEL CREDIT
For all Adventure World Travel Tailor-made bookings scheduled to depart up to the 30th June 2020 we will be providing a future travel credit valued at 110% of the price paid.
Our destination experts will work with you and our ground operators to be as flexible as possible to rebook travel dates with the minimum impact.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Offer is valid for all bookings due to depart until 30 June 2020 which are cancelled in writing prior to departure
• New trip details must be finalised by 30 September 2020
• Travel credit will be based on the original booking value excluding air [International & Internal]
• New travel date must be within 12 months of the original departure date
• New trip must be based on the same itinerary as the original booking
• Services will be subject to availability at the time of rebook
• 110% Travel Credit excludes Group bookings of 10 or more passengers, Lindblad Expeditions, Star Clippers, Explore, Natural Habit & G Adventures products. Please contact us for detais on individual Group bookings policies from our GSA partners
• The 110% credit cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. The credit must be used in total and unused amounts will not be refunded in cash or vouchers.
We will be contacting those of you who are due to depart before 30 June on a priority basis.
In challenging times like this, we are committed to supporting you as we get through this together.
Adventure World Travel