COVID-19 advice - 25 January, 2021
To our Adventure World Travellers,
Your wellbeing has and will continue to be our absolute priority as the COVID-19 situation and government travel advisories/restrictions continue to evolve. As the Australian and state governments continue the ban on international travel, we have updated our COVID-19 policy.
FOR BOOKINGS that were DUE TO DEPART IN 2020, AFFECTED BY COVID-19*:
For clients who had Adventure World Travel Tailor-made bookings that were departing up until 31 August 2020, you will now have until 30 November 2021 to rebook and utilise your Adventure World Travel credit. Your travel must be completed before 31 December 2022.
For clients with bookings that were departing between 1 September 2020 and 31 December 2020, the amount paid will be held in suspense for you to rebook at any time, with travel to depart before 31 December 2022.
FOR CLIENTS WHO HAVE ALREADY REBOOKED THEIR AFFECTED TRAVEL ITINERARY*:
If you have already rebooked your travel but decide to further delay your trip due to continuing COVID-19 restrictions, Adventure World Travel will, where possible, hold your payment in suspense for you to rebook at any time, with travel to depart before 31 December 2022. Any applicable Adventure World Travel Credits will still be available for use.
FOR BOOKINGS DUE TO DEPART IN 2021 THAT HAVE NOT YET BEEN AFFECTED BY COVID-19*:
For clients who have Adventure World Travel Tailor-made bookings that are due to depart in 2021, who wish to defer their travel to a later date, we will, where possible, hold your payment in suspense for you to rebook at any time, with travel to depart before 31 December 2022.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The Adventure World Travel Credit cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. The credit must be used in total and unused amounts will not be refunded in cash or vouchers.
- Adventure World Travel Credits were based on the original booking value, excluding air (international and internal ) and credit card fees.
- Adventure World Travel Credit excludes Group bookings of 10 or more passengers, Lindblad Expeditions, Star Clippers, Explore, Natural Habitat and G Adventures products.
- New bookings must be based on a similar itinerary to your original booking.
- All services will be subject to availability at time of rebooking.
- Offer may be amended and/or withdrawn at any time.
- New trip must be based on a similar itinerary as the original booking.
- Cancellation fees charged by Suppliers will be passed on to clients. Adventure World Travel will do all possible to reduce any applicable fees to a minimum.
Our destination experts will work with you and our ground operators to be as flexible as possible to rebook travel dates with a minimum of impact.
In challenging times like this, we are committed to supporting you as we get through this together.
Adventure World Travel